The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

You know what they say... Games are blind.

NG BBS Awards 2013 NG BBS Awards 2013

Nicely put together, although I can't say I liked the music :P
An overall great entry in a nice series of games!

(Also, I cannot believe I didn't become rookie of the year. Better luck next time I guess)

Cyberdevil responds:

Ah well, at least the music's optional. :P

Glad you liked it; thanks for commenting!

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

Fun little time waster, and high-quality hentai. Simple concept, but neatly executed, I loved it!

mrlalala responds:

Thanks for your review!

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

I loved your previous game, and I love this. Unique point-n-clicks are always welcome in between the slightly uninspired shmups people on Newgrounds seem to like so much. Keep it up!

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

You've got me you sly fox!
Not a real fan of these jokes, because Hunger Games last time was a letdown, but here I can appreciate it. 7 outta ten for the joke :)

the skullkid the skullkid

Still a good game, even after all those years. R.I.P. you will be missed.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Nice combat, upgrading and progressing in level gives a satisfying feeling, and the coloring system gives it that extra touch of personality. Good job!

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

This is really what NG needed, a nice, simple, but stylishly decorated drawing game. Been having a lot of fun with it, thanks! :D

Stickman Death Park Stickman Death Park

Hm, it's a nice concept but it'd be much better if it had any really interesting stealth mechanics going on, and additional levels also would've helped a lot. We've had plenty of stickman-trash like this, and I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have been such an average mess if you put some more time into it, had some help, or just weren't so damn lazy. Sorry, better luck next time!

Four Seasons Four Seasons

It's totally legit, and quite an interesting game on top of that. Deserves to be around!